Monday, April 27, 2020

A 2-Day Post

Sunday, April 26 and Monday, April 27

Jess and I listened to church on my iPad then had a quiet afternoon. On Jon's way home from work he stopped at Romeo Family Restaurant and picked up our dinner that I had ordered. Jess gave her taco salad "two thumbs up"! I loved not having to cook.








Today, Monday, Jessie helped me clean the downstairs. She dusted and I vacuumed. I couldn't help laughing when I saw her dusting the coffee table. She does a very good job.

Jon went to Deneweth's and Wiegand's plant shopping. We have a garden center set up in the living room. He worked for a couple hours in his garden cleaning it up and preparing to plant.

While Jon and I were at the kitchen counter putting our dinner together, Darla growled and backed away from the kitchen window. We both looked at the same time and both jumped and hollered! Someone was looking in our window. My sister! Diane and Randie came out to get a grocery order and decided to say hi from the driveway, only Diane had a more sinister idea. My heart finally slowed back to normal after about 10 minutes! Pay back. That's all I have to say. I owe her one big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment