Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hair Cutting Day

Jon went grocery shopping for us after going to a doctor's appointment. Jess wore gloves as she emptied each bag. She so loves to do this. I did several loads of wash. After lunch Jess had a doctor's appointment where we saw her NP through Zoom. That was different. Saves on gas. I've driven her van 3 times since getting gas and it's still on FULL. Somewhere on FB I saw: Who else can say they get 3 weeks to the gallon?

After her appointment I cut Jessie's hair. It turned out pretty good, except one side is longer than the other in the back. I'll have to fix that tomorrow.  I used to cut everyone's hair in the family way back when: my mom and dad's, Bill and his mom, Jessie and Jon and myself. Tonight after I get Jess to bed I'll cut my hair. Poor Veronica. When we can finally go to our hairdresser, she's going to have a lot of damage control to do. It'll probably take months to get an appointment, too!

After dinner, the 3 of us watched Border Patrol then Secrets of the Zoo that Jon tapes ahead of time. Jessie likes the police one the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment