Saturday, April 11, 2020

"I Don't Know"

April 11

In the hope of having a nice clean house tomorrow, I worked like a nut most of the day. Dusting, vacuuming, and straightening up. Plus a couple loads of wash. Then there was taking care of my princess. When I was vacuuming the upstairs, I thought I heard Jessie call me.

Me:  Jess! Did you call me?
Jess: Yes
Me: What do you want?
Jess: I don't know!

And that's how my day goes with my princess. The couch is where Jess spends most of her time. The other time she's on the floor playing with her cards and watching her iPad. She's constantly on her iPad while she is either playing with her perler beads, dry erase board or magnetic colored tiles. The tray that she is using is the one I had when I was a little girl, so it's quite old! We got it out when she had her gall bladder surgery and she's been using it ever since.

Normally, she only does certain things with certain aides while she's at home. Such as: Jennifer is arts and crafts and homework. Jane is playing games which include Apples to Apples. Rachel is reading books and watching Full House or on occasion a movie. Can I get her to do anything with me? Nope. I've been trying for 2 days to get her to make a mosiac for Jon for Easter. She hasn't even started it. Since he works tomorrow, she has until 3:45 to start and finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment