Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday

April 10

Jon was off today so the 3 of us drove thru Panera Bread for a bagel breakfast that we ate in Kohl's very empty parking lot. From there we went to Walgreen's for prescriptions and Jon picked up our mail. Back home again in about an hour. It was COLD! And WINDY!!!

Alicia repainted their window for Jessie a few days ago, and when we got home I finally got a picture of it. PLUS, I got to throw kisses at "our baby" Ian.

I received an Easter "checking on you" e-mail from Noel Brewer Yeatts, President of World Help. He said that a few years ago his pastor said something that has stuck with him and I'd like to share it:

It's a Good Friday world full of darkness ...
but we are an Easter people with the hope of resurrection.

As I contemplate what Christ did for us on the cross, I look forward to Sunday's miracle! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment