Monday, April 20, 2020

Cleaning The House

Monday, April 20

Dusting with Jessie went well this morning. She dusted the entire downstairs. She liked it so much that she even began opening doors and dusting inside end tables and the entertainment center. I didn't want to discourage her so I let her until she wanted to begin emptying everything. I didn't feel like sorting.

One of the videos she watches on her iPad is Zach and Cody. One episode in particular is played over and over. It's about a ghost in a hotel.

This afternoon Jessie kept saying something about "toast". When I couldn't figure it out, she finally said: "Halloween!" Oh, ghost! I spent most of the afternoon telling her there were no such thing as ghosts. I'm sure I didn't convince her. Now she's asking about Halloween.

Now she's singing Christmas carols with the Chipmunks! One of us needs to get out and soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment