Sunday, April 19, 2020

Star Wars

Sunday, April 19

It was a very good day beginning with watching church on my iPad. For lunch I ordered take out from Romeo Family Restaurant and enjoyed not having to cook. In the afternoon Jon and I watched Star Wars - The Last Jedi. It was very good except that it gave me a headache. For me it was intense. For Jon? Not so much. We need to watch the last one pretty soon so I won't have to keep asking so many questions about whatever.

I helped Jessie with a couple of mosaics that she made for Diane and Randie. Some of the beads needed sticky backing and it was even hard for me to get them on. Then she wanted to go outside around 7:00 p.m. to swing. It was sooooo cold and breezy. Jess thought it was so funny that I was cold. She had a good laugh on her mother.

Jessie seems to have settled in a new-normal routine with not having her aides here. We've gotten along better than I thought we would. I'm very grateful for that. Let's see how she does tomorrow when I want her to help me vacuum and clean out a kitchen cupboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment