Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday

Sunday, April 12

Jess was quiet until 7:50 a.m. then I could hear her roaming the upstairs looking for her Easter basket. She found it quickly and ran back to mine to open her gifts. After breakfast I watched church on my iPad. It was very good. I must say that our pastor cleans up pretty good: he had on a suit and tie! Way to go, Pastor Billy!

The Easter bunny usually wraps items in tissue paper because unwrapping is most of the fun. Jess got what she hoped for: a book, dvd's, candy and paint. She asks for "ten presents" and she received 12!

Jess could hardly wait for Jon to get home so he could open the items in his basket. I think she just wanted some of the M&M's that she saw.

We had a nice dinner - Kroger spiral ham, sweet potatoes, broccoli and beets, deviled eggs, celery with cream cheese and pickles. I made a very tiny chocolate cake for dessert. Unfortunately, that teeny, tiny piece of cake was 14 points! Oh, well. It was enjoyed.

I hope you had a blessed Easter Sunday.
Hallelujah!
Jesus is ALIVE !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment