Thursday, July 2, 2020

A Bunch of Small Things

That's what I did today. A little bit here. A little bit there. One load of wash, placed a couple internet orders and took Jessie to "Speech" (we call it speech because that's what she's used to when she's tutored, although she's doing academics). I also spent quite a bit of time working on and placing my first blog-to- print book. Plus taking care of her highness always takes time away from projects, then I forget what I'm doing and have to back track.

We also made a quick trip to Beaumont Urgent Care down the road just before dinner, as Jessie's arm pit is infected and needed medicine right away. It wasn't bad this morning, but Jessie showed her arm to Jon when he got home from work and it definitely got worse. We went to our PCP a week and a half ago, but the medicine and shot didn't work this time. It's really bad. The worse I've seen it. If you're reading this, please take a moment to pray for her healing. This is probably why she's been so crabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment