Tuesday, July 7, 2020

First Canning of the Season

Jon's beets were ready to be harvested a couple days ago, so we canned them. He's a great food preserver, if I do say so myself. After the beets were boiled for awhile, he skinned them and I cut them in pieces. We worked together filling the jars and getting them ready for the pressure cooker. There were 3 different kinds and they are all delicious.



Jane was here with Jessie today. It was game and craft day after they went outside in the backyard for a while before it became too hot. The heat index was supposed to be near 100 degrees. Not sure if it reached that, but I know that it is still quite hot outside.

I thought this picture was cute. Jane is fixing a bead project that Jess is doing, only Jessie fell asleep! It doesn't take much for her to fall asleep anywhere and doing anything. Wonder if she has Narcolepsy?


Physically I didn't have a good day again. In fact the pain was worse than yesterday. Bummer! I sure hope that tomorrow will be better. I don't have my MRI until the middle of August. 





No comments:

Post a Comment