Thursday, July 23, 2020

A Two-Day Post

Wednesday, July 22
Thursday, July 23

Note to self in years to come: Just do it! That's what I should have done last night. I should have blogged but I just didn't feel like it. Now I don't remember what all I did that's important. Guess there wasn't anything too note worthy.

I have done quite a few computer projects in the past 2 days. I've also taken a couple naps because Tuesday's ordeal at the hospital totally wore me out. (One a day). 

We are having the enclosed screened-in deck Bill made us prior to his passing into a 2/3 season room. It's 10 years old and either needs a good over-haul, or something different. Usually all I used to tell Bill was what I thought I'd like and he'd run with it and do the entire thing. Now, I have to hire help and organize it myself. I'm a great organizer, so that part isn't a problem. It's not being familiar with construction. However, I believe I've hired a great company.

Oh, yes. Yesterday Jennifer was sitting on the couch with Jessie and Jessie let out gas. Jennifer made an issue of it and said, "Who did that?" Jess promptly said: "NOT ME!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment