Monday, July 6, 2020

A Painful Day

When I woke up this morning, before I got out of bed, I had a terrible back spasm. Then it went away. Except for the spinal pain I had the entire day. I'm ready to call it a day.

Despite the pain, Jon and I went to Sam's Club for a few things. Then we ate lunch at Applebee's. I had the most delicious chicken quesadilla. When we got home and brought everything inside, I went upstairs, turned on the air conditioning and sat in my chair for 2 hours hoping the pain would go away. Unfortunately, it didn't. Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Jessie had a good day until I got home, then she started screaming and not very nice. I really hate to hear: "She was good while you were gone!" Jessie did quite a bit of paperwork and put away all the clean dishes in the dishwasher and sink. 

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him.
Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress,
I will not be shaken."
Psalm 62:5-6  NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment