Sunday, July 12, 2020

Another Day In Pictures

I should be getting my first blog book in the mail this week. Not only is it like a diary for me, but a photo album since I post so many pictures. They take up room, but they are important to me. In the future I'd like to remember this day ...


Since it was such a nice day, Jess and I went out to the lower patio and watched
church on the iPad. We watched Kentwood Community Church, Pastor Mick's
new church in Kentwood, outside Grand Rapids.
Jessie watched the entire serviced with me - even without her iPad on her lap!


This is looking at the back of our deck at my half tree,
as well as part of my miniature garden.
Do you see Darla?


Jon's garden is growing "like a weed", plus there ARE weeds, too!
Today he harvested more butter squash, which is very sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment