Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Cut and Paste

For over 3 months I haven't been to The Pantry. I met Joyce and April at 9:30 a.m. for breakfast. I had my "usual" which is scrabbled egg whites with brick cheese, potatoes, 2 pieces crispy bacon and fruit. AWE - SOME !!!! I was so excited to eat there. I know. Childish, but oh, so good! I also went to the post office, bank and Walgreen's. 

Jessie spent the morning with Jennifer doing an entire workbook of cutting out pictures and puzzles. When I got back home after being out, I had Jessie glue them to large paper and Jennifer made a book out of it. She did a really good job.

We drove to Wendy's for a drive thru lunch and ate with the goats, llamas and alpaca - again. 

Jon just got home: 7:35 p.m. He worked an extra 4 hours as they were short.

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8 NIV



No comments:

Post a Comment