Saturday, July 25, 2020

Another Two-day Post

Friday, July 24
Saturday, July 25

I normally blog the last thing before I go upstairs for the night. Last night I was at a Joyful Journey ice cream get together and didn't get home until after 10:00.  Jess needed to get to bed quick, so I didn't blog. I was busy yesterday doing odds and ends, as well as going to the post office, Kroger's and Kohl's to do a return.

Today Rachel came and spent time with Jessie doing book work then McDonald's drive thru for a picnic lunch in the van at Stoney Creek. I LOVE this picture:


Jon and I went to the bank and Walgreen's, IKE's for lunch, although we had breakfast. Then we went to visit Diane and Randie for a couple hours. It was such a nice visit. When we got home, Jon spent time in his garden killing squash bugs:


No comments:

Post a Comment