Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Too Busy of a Day

For me, it was one thing right after another. Bible Study then I got my hair done. From there I stopped at the post office, picked up Jon and went to Kohl's for a pick up order then UPS for a mailing. Home to rest for a bit, dinner, then Jane and Rachel came to cut down the hostas and peonies that are around my house. Friends of ours came and looked at the deck to see if they'd be interested in painting it for me. That's a go! I'm just now going to sit down and have a snack before we have to go to bed.

Jessie and Jennifer went outside for a bit. She did quite a bit more homework, then did mosaic pictures. She was a bit crabby today, too. Jon's not feeling well. He thinks he might be having a flare from his rheumatoid arthritis. He looks rough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment