Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Is It A Llama or An Alpaca?

I had Bible Study this morning and am I glad I was able to leave the house. Jessie was SUPER CRABBY. And I do mean SUPER CRABBY. I left her with Jennifer, who didn't have a very nice day. Sorry, Jen! I met the girls at Frontier Town for lunch with the goats, llamas and alpaca. The llama had a baby about 5 days ago. It was soooo cute! Jennifer took the pictures.


After we ate Jess and I had hair cut appointments, then they came straight home and I went and picked up the mail. Jessie continued to be SUPER CRABBY! Oh. My. Goodness! After Jennifer left I was trying to read a bit and she just wouldn't quite yelling and being agitated with what she was watching on her iPad. Time for intervention. I made her sit on the couch with me and just held her. For whatever reason, this is the only thing that seems to calm her down from whatever causes these crabby days or panic attacks. She's much better tonight. Thank you, Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment