Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Quiet Sunday

Since Jon was on-call this weekend, and due to a day shift nurse testing positive for COVID and getting that news as she was in the parking lot ready to go in, he had to work again today. Unfortunately, several residents and staff members have tested positive. Thankfully, Jon's test was negative. However, the stress level was high. The positive residents were all sent to a COVID hub within the company. Positive staff members were either already home or sent home. 

Tomorrow will mark one year of perfect attendance for Jon. That's just incredible. Not many people can say that they went to work every day they were scheduled. Congratulations, Jon !!! You're my hero!

Jess listened and I watched church at 10:00. I miss being there. We went for a very quick drive to Ruth's to give her and Lois the homemade turkey vegetable and stuffing soup I made last night for dinner. Jess also helped me finish decorating my side of the Christmas tree. I watched another Hallmark Christmas movie and after Jon got home I went to Marcus Grill for a take-out dinner. Jess just woke up from a 2 hour nap and I believe Jon is ready to go to bed. So I guess Sunday is a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment