Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Very Blustery Day

I didn't get up until 9:30 this morning. Jessie was already up, dressed and watching her videos in her room. When we got downstairs, Jon had the table set for breakfast and was just beginning to cook the eggs. I haven't eaten egg yolks (in plain eggs) in over 3 years. Today was an experiment to see how it would affect me. (It seemed OK. I'll try them again.) We had sausages and bakery scones to go along with the scrambled eggs. It was such a treat, eating breakfast together. We only do that on holidays. 



Since I did two days worth of work yesterday, I decided not to do anything today. I read and even took a short nap. The weather outside was pretty scary at times. We had thunder, a bit of lightning, rain and heavy winds at one time in the afternoon. So much so that Jess looked at me and I said, "Let's go in the closet".  She got up right away and ran to the closet. Darla snuggled next to me and was shaking. We weren't in there long, but it reminded me of the wind sheer storm of Labor Day 2019. That was terrifying.

The Governor shut down the State again for 3 weeks. Jessie is having a hard time knowing that she can't go out like she had been. No outside activities for Jessie. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment