Monday, November 9, 2020

Indian Summer Day 7

Another wonderful day in the 70's. It began with breakfast out with Jon, banking and going to his work so he could get a COVID test. The numbers have risen in Macomb County, so his work has ordered each employee to have 2 COVID tests a week, rather than just one. Today was one of the days and since he had it off, he needed to go and get one. It was a fast in and out. I barely got half a page read in the book I brought!

As soon as we got home, we went outside and began yard clean up. A lot of leaves have fallen in just 2 days. Jon used the leaf blower and rake. I picked them all up and put the leaves in bags. We did both front and back yards. That was enough for me. Unfortunately, I had to take some pain medicine and sit for awhile on the deck. That was OK, though. I read in my book.




We decided that we'd have a fire in the fire pit and roast hot dogs for dinner. I made mac and cheese to go with it along with some chips. Ice cream for dessert. That was so nice! Our first fire in many years. We'll do it again tomorrow for dinner since it's supposed to be 77 degrees. Not sure what we'll have, but I'll come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment