Saturday, November 7, 2020

Indian Summer Day 4 and 5

Yesterday, Friday, was as busy as today was, only a little different. I went to breakfast with Jessie and Jennifer then went to Kroger's. I bought items for us, Lois and Jessie. It reminded me of the days I used to shop for us, my mom, Bill's mom, and sometimes Lois. Keeping track of it all in one grocery cart is a challenge. 

At 1:00 I met Chris and Bill's cousin Joyce and her husband at a restaurant for lunch. We haven't seen them in almost a year. They go to Georgia for the winter, but they won't this year because Habitat For Humanity isn't using volunteers this year due to the COVID.  When I left, I went to the post office and Kohl's to return an order. I ordered Jessie a pair of swim pants in one size and they sent another. Back to on-line ordering again and another pick up.

When I finished checking my e-mail last night, I shut down the computer and didn't remember that I needed to blog until later. I just didn't feel like going back to the computer. 

Today, Saturday, was just as nice a weather day as yesterday. I think it was 73 degrees yesterday and almost there today. However, I spent 2 1/2 hours in the back yard and it felt like it was in the 80's! Bright sunshine. Shorts. Sandals. Love this weather. 

Rachel came and she helped me in the back yard. It looks almost ready for winter. Maybe a little more work tomorrow after church. If not, Monday and Tuesday is supposed to be just as nice. Jon has those days off, so maybe I'll help him get stuff done, too. 

I kept checking on Jessie while we were outside. She refused to go on the deck where I could see her. She was either on the floor with her iPad and cards or the couch with her iPad and tiles. 

The other day I had Jon take off the screen door to the deck. No sense having it on and in the way. Poor Jessie. She keeps looking at where the door was and told Jon to: "Fix it!". Well, it has been on there forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment