Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Oh, My What A Day!

Jennifer and Jessie had a very busy day. Right after breakfast I left to take Lois to a doctor's appointment and they made a pumpkin pie and worked on my Christmas present. Jess also made a felt turkey to put on top of her Thankful tree and a felt frog craft.

Lois and I got Wendy's and "ate with the goats". There were white turkeys and guinea hens in a pen, too, that I've not seen before. A trip to the post office then I took Lois back to her sisters. 

As soon as I got home I began getting things out of the Christmas closet and putting away more of the Harvest decorations. Jennifer helped me lift the turkey into a pan and put it in the oven for me. I decided to cook it today so tomorrow will be less work. We just had hot dogs and beans for dinner so I was able to debone the turkey and get it in the fridge. 

I'm pooped. As of this minute I have walked 9,556 steps! No wonder I'm tired. I'll see what it is when I climb into bed at midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment