Monday, November 2, 2020

Sunday and Monday

Sunday Jess and I went to church then picked Jon up and went to Marcus Grill for lunch. When we got home we did our own thing, as we usually do: all of us on our iPads, and me reading, too. Chris came over for awhile. I was off the afternoon with time. One of our clocks didn't get changed and that was the one I look at for Jessie's snack. I decided I'd give her an early snack, only realizing later that it was actually 1 1/2 hours too early! That messed up the rest of the day regarding eating. 

Today, Monday, Jessie and Jennifer met Brent, his aide and mom at a local church to have Art. Since the MTRC is not having Adaptive Art until next year, Jennifer offered to organize art projects for Jessie and Brent. We just needed a place to go. They had been meeting at the duck park and doing art on a picnic table but it's much too cold now to meet outside. Diane secured a church for us. Jen said it went really well and both Brent and Jessie had a good time. Then they all went to Leo's Coney Island for lunch. It was the first time Brent and his family had been out to a restaurant since March. 

Joyce picked me up 11:00 and we went to Bahama Breeze for lunch then we had planned on going to a "craft" store in Clawson. Unfortunately, it was closed on Monday's! Bummer. Instead we went to Leon and Lulu's store instead, which was OK with me. I like that store. I got a couple Christmas presents and a new purse for Jessie. Still a successful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment