Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Indian Summer Day 2

I left the house this morning with capris and sandals (among my other clothes, of course). The last time I checked The Weather Channel in the afternoon it was 71 degrees. What a great weather day. After Bible Study I picked up Jon and we went out to lunch, Walgreen's and the post office. When we got home, I vacuumed both vans and straightened them. Then I worked on cleaning out the garage so we can park in there for the winter. Jon had worked in there in the morning and it's almost done.

Jess and Jennifer worked on a Christmas present for me. Jon and I stayed up until 1:00 a.m. last night to watch the Presidential elections and he took today off. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel well. He's not sure if it's his RA or something else is going on. It's hard to watch your child (no matter their age) suffer each day with pain and sickness. 

The deck warmed up so well today that even though it was dark, we ate dinner out there. I made chicken quesadillas and Jessie was very happy. Her and her chicken! I do have to admit they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment