Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Back To Eating With The Goats

Jane was with Jessie and beside playing numerous games throughout the day, they went to Wendy's drive thru and took their lunch to "eat with the goats". Apparently the goats had just been fed, too, and Jane mentioned that one of the goats was really nasty to others. I knew right away which one she was talking about! He's not nice when he's not eating.

Jon had a dental appointment and went Christmas shopping. I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, dusted my bedroom and vacuumed. Oh, yes, two loads of wash, too. It took me hours because I had to keep resting my back. At least it got done. Jon brought in the family room tree and set it up for us. I'm sure it'll take us a week to get it decorated. 

I also read an entire Christmas book by Melody Carlson. It was only 175 pages, unlike the other 4 I just finished that were over 450 pages each! Diane asked me how many books I've read this year. I told her about 40-50. I DO like to read. I enjoy recommending books and lending them to others to read. I do this on a regular basis. I have hundreds of books even though I've purged some that weren't that great last year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment