Monday, November 23, 2020

Sunday and Monday

Sometimes I forget to blog. Other times I don't feel like it. I guess it really doesn't matter since this blog and the book to follow are mainly for me.

Jon worked yesterday. I watched a Hallmark movie in the afternoon after watching church on FB. While I was in the other room, Jessie decided to clean out one of her drawers in the dining room and spread it out over the floor. It was a mess but she enjoyed herself.

Jon and I went to Kroger's after breakfast today to get some things I think we'd need before next week because I'm certainly not going shopping on Friday or the weekend! There weren't as many in Kroger's as I expected. Jon said the shelves were stocked better than last week when he went. 

I put away 98% of the Harvest decorations in order to make way for the Christmas decorations. Jon will put up the family room tree tomorrow and we'll decorate it when we get a chance. Maybe this weekend. 

Jennifer took Jessie to visit Brent for a half hour and took him a Thanksgiving craft. They were both excited to see each other. Jessie has been so much happier since she got to go out and see Brent. That made her day. I told Jennifer to take her through McDonald's to get her a pop, too, which REALLY made her happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment