Monday, December 7, 2020

A Happier Jessie Today

Jon had the day off and went with me to Kroger's right after breakfast then we picked up a Kohl's order. We were going to get the mail but there was way too many people in there. The parking lot was packed. A rep from Livingspace Detroit brought out a new panel for the one that had come apart. He was impressed with the way we put the deck together. When he was finished, Jennifer, Jess and I went to McDonald's for a drive thru lunch and ate with the goats. The one in the pic was looking right at me until I was ready to take the picture. He had an attitude!

On the way home we stopped at Westview Orchards and Jen and I took turns going in their store. It was the first time I've been in there. Jess wanted some apple cider and I got Jon a maple bacon donut and Jess a sprinkle donut for snack. 

There was a huge truck off loading crates in the parking lot. I thought they were empty but they were all full of apples. I asked the woman inside and she said they should have enough to last through December! Wow. I would have thought they had enough for months. What do I know? 



No comments:

Post a Comment