Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Quiet Day

I started out the day with giving Jessie a bath after she watched a video in her bedroom. We had breakfast and I watched church on FB then spent another hour watching Dr. David Jeremiah's church service. Jess took a nap and when she woke up I made us lunch. She watched her iPad and I watched another Hallmark movie. That's it. 

Jon had to work. Poor Darla. When she got up (she sleeps in my room) she went to Jon's room looking for him and stopped at the door way and just stared at the empty room. Then she looked at me as if to say, "Gone again?" She's been moping around the house for several days and I think she misses him.

I know Jessie does because as soon as he got home she started screaming and talking about sick people. When he finished decontaminating, he held her and she cried. She misses him, too. It took us about a half hour to calm her down. 

We've got to her her out of the house tomorrow. Three days in a row is a bit much for her. Me, too. I'm going to Kroger's in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment