Sunday, December 27, 2020

Saturday and Sunday

Yesterday (Saturday) I didn't feel like doing much. A couple loads of wash, made meals, watched 1 1/2 movies and read half of a book. That's it! As always, Jess was on her iPad, as well as Jon. He really needed these past days off. He's beginning to look more like himself.

Today (Sunday) began with breakfast watching church at Jessie's insistence. Our church's audio wasn't the best so I switched to Dr. David Jeremiah's church service. Then Jessie got bored with him and kept talking. It wasn't a very productive hour service for me. Oh, well.

Jon needed to go to work and have his weekly COVID test so Jess and I went along. After the test we got our lunch at Wendy's drive thru and "ate with the goats" - again. It was so funny this morning. I was getting ready in the bathroom, Jessie ran down the hall to the bathroom (naked!) and grabbed her bra. (She only wears it when she goes out!) I said, "Where do you think you're going?" "Wendy's!" she replied. So, that's what we did. We have been in the house for too many days. 

Jon cleaned up his office and work table in the laundry room. Jessie was on her iPad. I watched a movie then we had left-overs for dinner. I've watched more movies this month that I have all year! Guess I'll finish my book tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment