Friday, December 4, 2020

Breakfast (Out) Day

Friday's are usually Jessie's breakfast out day and she's not been happy that she can't go out and eat at Leo's Coney Island. So today I did the next best thing. I ordered breakfast for the 4 of us and Jen picked it up on the way here. I used my Christmas dishes, we ate in the dining room and Jessie seemed happy. At least she got her eggs and sausage and CRISPY potatoes.  

I left around 10:30 and picked up our mail, got gas in the van and got prescriptions at Walgreen's. Then I shopped at Hallmark. I was able to get multiple Christmas gifts. I had $8.00 worth of Hallmark cash, many items were BOGO and I spent so much money that I got a beautiful "Christmas In Evergreen" blanket, regularly priced $39.99. It felt good to cross things off my list, as well as get something for me!

At 1:00 I had an appointment to get my hair done. It was a nice relaxing 2 hours. I finished another Christmas book.

Jessie did homework, painting and at one point she asked to go outside and swing. That was unusual but she had a great time!

Jon had today off but he doesn't feel well from his RA. He's hoping he isn't getting another flare. I can see the pain in his eyes. 









I bought Jessie a Santa mask at Hallmark.
I hope she'll wear it.
If she doesn't, I'll have to!


No comments:

Post a Comment