Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Monday and Tuesday

Monday was a much better day than Sunday. I was able to get out of the house for a couple hours in the morning after we had our once-a-month meeting with Jessie's case worker (on Face time). With Jennifer's guidance, Jessie worked on her Christmas presents for her aides and friends. 

Jon was supposed to work today (Tuesday) but they will need him more on Friday. After the "Merry Maids" left we set out at lunch time to go to Sam's Club, Gordon Foods and Home Depot. I specifically wanted to get AA batteries at Sam's Club. The first display had NO AA batteries. Thankfully, there was a second display with some. When we got home I couldn't find my cane! I probably left it in the Gordon's basket. I just couldn't believe it. 

Jane took Jessie swimming then to get a Pita Pit lunch and eat in the van with the ducks. As usual, they played lots of games. Jessie only plays games with Jane. No one else. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment