Monday, December 21, 2020

The Star of Bethlehem

I missed it. One, I forgot to look. Two, I think it was too cloudy to see it anyway. I guess I'll have to wait for FB pictures! 

While Jessie did quite a bit of "homework", I went to Kroger's. I was there around 10:30 a.m. and the parking lot was packed. I got what I needed and left. Unloaded groceries at home and Jess and Jennifer put them away. Then I went to the post office and picked up our new toilet at Home Depot's curb side pick up. The time waiting for my order went by fast because who did I park next to? My neighbor, Alicia. We visited until her order came then mine was about 5 minutes later. I think Mike's going to install it tomorrow! That will be so nice. It's been since the day after Thanksgiving.

Jon's having a difficult time with so many of his residents passing away (10). Good news is that they shut down one of the COVID floors and transferred those residents back to their rooms, as they've recovered and been quarantined the number of days needed. Praise God!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment