Wednesday, December 30, 2020

On The Road Again

Even though it snowed last night then had some freezing rain, I took off for the "north" at 10:30 a.m. and met my cousin, Karen, in Imlay City. She left her car and we traveled to Brown City and shopped at the Pineberry Shoppe. I really liked this store when I was there about a month ago. The owner, Linda, recommended a couple more stores in Marlette so after we were finished with her store we headed even farther north about 12 miles to Home Again Antiques, Maggie's and a carry out Chinese lunch in the van. 

Heading south we stopped at the Lavender Farm then Backyard Creations in Imlay City before I dropped Karen off to get her car. On my way home I stopped at Frontier Town's Artisan Store and Bake My Day.  I ordered 3 Anio's wraps from Anio's, picked up the mail and was finally in the driveway at 5:10 p.m. 

A VERY NICE DAY.

Rachel was with Jessie today since Jon was working. They played a new game Jessie got for Christmas called Who Pooped (a very appropriate game for Jess.) Theyalso baked chocolate chip cookies (as if we needed more cookies in the house!) made a stained glass sticker craft and watched a DVD. Jessie was happy that lunch was left over pizza from last night's dinner. 

I am ready to sit on the couch and put my feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment