Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Monday and Tuesday

Yesterday (Monday) was Jon's 4th day off in a row. He needed these days off and I needed him to take me to the hospital to get a cervical MRI. The back doctor thinks that the pain I have in my upper back is from my neck and recommended a shot in my neck. However, they can't do a shot unless I have an MRI. Since I can't lay still because of pain, I have to have anesthesia. I had to be there at 8:00, my MRI was scheduled for 9:00 and I think it began around 9:30. I felt pretty good when I woke up and not in much pain. Jon fixed me scrambled eggs when we got home and then it hit. I was so tired. Besides only getting about 3 hours of sleep the night before, the anesthesia effect hit. I went upstairs and slept for almost 3 hours. However, I wasn't much better when I got up and I wasn't capable of fixing dinner. Louie's pizza and salad was our dinner. Jessie kept saying, "Mmmmm"  "Mmmmmm". She doesn't care if I cook or not. Pizza is fine for her.

I felt a little more awake today (Tuesday) and did a couple loads of wash before I went and visited Lois and Ruth. No movie today. We just talked. 

Jane took Jessie swimming. They both enjoy this time at the pool. They had a Wendy's drive-thru lunch and ate with the goats! Apples 2 Apples was the game of the day plus Clack. 

I wanted to remember this picture and I haven't put a picture in my blog in a couple days. So ... Jessie made a gingerbread house earlier this month so I put it on our small table that usually is in front of the windows and put a winter scene around it. I think it looks pretty nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment