Friday, December 18, 2020

Christmas Wrapping ... DONE !!!

About 15 minutes ago I finished wrapping all presents. That is a first for me in I don't know how many years. Usually, it's a few days or one day before Christmas. While Jennifer and Jessie were downstairs making ornaments for the residents at Jon's work, I was upstairs all afternoon and after dinner wrapping. It is such a good feeling getting it done one week before Christmas!

Jessie, Jennifer and I drove through Burger King this morning for a drive-thru breakfast and ate in the Shelby Garden's Banquet Hall's parking lot. We then went to Brent's house to give him Jessie's present. Unfortunately, he didn't want to come out of the house and Jessie wouldn't get out of the van! Those 2 are something else. However, they did say "HI" to each other on speaker phone on the way home. 

I was talking to my cousin, Karen, last night and I told her I was keeping our Christmas cookies out on the deck. She just moved up here from Florida at the beginning of the year, so it was a little strange for her to think of doing that. I sent her this post I saw on FB this morning and she sent back a reply that she just put her cookies in the garage! Too funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment