Friday, January 21, 2011

A Blustery Day

What a beautiful day it was outside today.  Bright sunshine, sparkling snow, gorgeous scenery.  But, that wind!  My, it was awful!  Looks can be deceiving, and today sure was.  Bill had a doctor's appointment at 9:15 a.m. and I dropped him off at the door and parked the car.  I was frozen by the time I got inside. 

I had lunch with two very special friends, Janet and Karen, from my Morgan days.  It was wonderful being with them again and catching up.  It's hard to believe that I have been retired 10 1/2 years. 

Bill did some more work on his model, and went to Meijer's with me.  Jessie and Shannon went out to breakfast and Jon spent the day at church getting ready for tonight's teen lock-in.  He'll be home sometime in the morning.  As head of security for the teens, he's been doing quite alot of preparation work.  He's definitely my son - very organized.  He's a wonderful young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment