Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Cleaning Frenzy

Ever since the first of the year I have been on a cleaning frenzy.  Probably because I haven't been doing much cleaning in the past year.  The first six months I spent in so much pain with my two herniated discs and the past six months I've been concentrating on Bill and my bad knee.  The garbage can is getting full and I'll have to make several trips to the Salvation Army. 

Speaking of the Salvation Army.  I stopped in there yesterday and only spent 50 cents!  My greatest fear about shopping there is that I will see something I really like, buy it and when I get home realize it was something I had before and donated!

Bill had a much better day today.  While Jon, Jess and I were having our hair cut and a Wendy's lunch, he visited Home Depot and Michael's.  He's still pretty tired, but the nausea has abated.   That makes for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment