Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Week Is Half Over

I don't know about you, but my weeks just seem to fly by.  It doesn't matter what I'm doing, either.  Today Bill, Jon and I went to the Lakeside area to a couple stores then to the Olive Garden for lunch (Christmas gift card).  All three of us had the soup, salad and breadsticks.  The place was packed.  Service was slow but the food was good.

Shannon returned today.  It was great having her back.  It'll take Jess awhile to get back in to the swing of things again.  She has a difficult time whenever there's a change in routine. 

Bill has felt a bit sick all day and went to bed early again.  He had hoped that by now he'd be feeling alot better.  His next and last round of chemo is next Wednesday. 

It was great talking with you today, Caroline.  I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog and keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment