Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2 and A Puzzle Problem

Today is Day 2 for Bill.  He was up from 3:45 to 5:45 a.m. playing on the iPad because he couldn't sleep.  His morning went well, but it's been downhill since noon. 


 I spent a couple of hours at my mom's and it was the best time I've spent with her in many months.  We had a nice time together.  I praise God because she's been quite difficult lately and I don't always look forward to being there.  Today gave me hope that we might be able to have good times again.  My mom can be a fun person.

While I was gone, Jess and Shannon worked on a 100-piece puzzle that Jon gave Jessie for Christmas.  It took them 2 hours, but she did it!  Shannon said that when they were almost done with 12 pieces to go, Jess declared "All done!"  Shannon encouraged her to continue and she did.

 I took a picture for her because I knew she'd take it apart and I wanted it for her scrapbook.  When I went back upstairs I was so proud of her - she had taken it apart!  I figured I'd help her put it away so I grabbed the box and noticed that there were some pieces in there already.  I was even more excited that she had begun to put them away.  I finished putting them in the box, bent down to put them under her tree and noticed the other puzzle box Jon had given her was open ... AND EMPTY!  The pieces that were on the table was the next one she wanted to do!  Now we have one box with 200 puzzle pieces in it.  Sorry Shannon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment