Friday, January 14, 2011

A Much Better Day For Bill

Bill had a pretty good night's sleep last night and his day went better, too.  His friend, Phil, called him and picked him up and they went out to lunch.  He had a nice time.  It felt good for him to get out of the house.

Jon worked with Jess today, since Shannon wasn't here.  He also fixed dinner tonight.  I left at 10:50 a.m. and walked in the door to stay at 6:00 p.m.  Dinner was on the table.  I love it!  However, he told me not to get used to it.  I could though, couldn't you?  Sometimes I get so sick of thinking up meals then preparing them. It's nice when someone else does it. 

I spent the day with my mom and took her to get a permanent.  She was in dire need of a new doo, that's for sure.  As a matter of fact, we're all over due.  Jon, Jess and I will get our hair done tomorrow.  I also went to Kohl's.  I know I said I wouldn't go again, but I got a 30% off coupon in the mail.  Now I ask you, what would you do?  Exactly.  Shop.  I didn't get much, but a few items were ridiculously inexpensive.  I purchased a large photo frame, regulary $24.95 for $3.20.  I also bought a $14.99 front hall snowman rug for $1.60.  That's my kind of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment