Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Bill Needs

Ever since Bill was diagnosed with cancer, many people have told me to let them know if we need anything.  I reassure them that I will.  I won't hesitate to ask for help when needed.  Otherwise, how do people know you need help?

I do have a request.  Bill needs some male companionship.  He needs someone to call him and/or come and visit. This last round of chemo has been horrible, and the days are endless.  He does work on his models when he feels like it, but I know that a phone call or two, or a visit or three, would do wonders for him.  Thanks!  I know he'll appreciate hearing from you!

Today was baking day and Jessie picked cupcakes with worms on top from a children's cookbook I picked up for her last week at Kroger's (50% off the already low price!).  They were really yummy!  Nice job, Jess (and Shannon, too, of course!).

The last of the Christmas decorations are down.  The tree is back in its box in the garage for another year.  The snowmen are up - didn't put up that many, though.  It still looks pretty nice in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment