Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday's Post Early Saturday Morning

It's 1:02 a.m. on Saturday morning and my eyes burn and I'm mentally and emotionally drained.  We had to call 911 for my mom around 9:20 p.m. as she had fallen in the utility room.  Diane's with her now in the ER.  She sent Jon and I home for the night.  Bless her.  I don't know anything about her condition other than it appears she may have another UTI.  I'll know more in the morning.

Day 2 after chemo has been hard for Bill.  He's slept alot.  Thankfully, the nausea hasn't been as bad because we were able to get the patches that he got several months ago.  Supposedly there was a national shortage of these patches, but Meijer's had them!  Go figure!  He's slept all day and so far this evening.  I had to leave him alone while I went to my mom's and the hospital.  I felt really bad having to do that, but what could I do? 

We would appreciate your prayers for my mom and for us.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment