Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jon's 4.5 Minute Interview

Thanks for praying for Jon's interview that he had today.  He knew in the first 30 seconds that it wasn't for him.  A definite answer to prayer.  The entire interview took 4.5 minutes.  He said it was like the commercial on tv about the points a woman is calling to redeem.  The guy answers and says: "Hello, this is Peggy.  How may I help you?"  The man who interviewed Jon was "June".  Way too funny.

Bill's infusions today went well.  As is usual, no blood flow out of the port so the special medicine had to be inserted and wait for 1/2 hour to work.  We got there at 8:30 am and left at 4:30 p.m.  Thanks to Wes and Gary, Bill's day was very pleasant and short.  I was able to leave for a couple of hours and go to a store and have lunch with Jon.  They weren't too busy in the afternoon so I got myself an infusion chair and took a 1 and 1/2 hour nap.  I kept my arms under my blankie, though, that's for sure!

Bill began with symptoms even before he left today.  Very fatigued.  Asleep on the couch almost all night and to bed early.  Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment