Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jessie

We have a wonderful daughter, but she has been a pain lately.  She's been yelling at us, telling us to "Shut Up!" or "Leave Me Alone!" (which is: ye me yeown).  Then she absolutely refuses to do something when we ask her to.  "No!" has been her standard answer, for several days now.  I haven't been able to figure out what her problem is, but she certainly is making life around here miserable. 

I woke up this morning with my eyes and face feeling like they were swollen.  By midmorning I had a sinus headache.  Felt better after a short nap, but it's beginning to feel uncomfortable again. 

Jon said all went well last night and he got home around 8:00 a.m. and went to bed until 12:30.  Bill had a fairly good day.  Nausea is almost gone, fatigue is still a problem.  Definitely not looking forward to next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment