Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Anniversary

One year ago today my Mom went to Heaven.  I just don't know where the time has gone.  I wonder what Bill and Mom are doing?  I put this statement on facebook this morning and my friend said, "I Can Only Imagine" but I'm sure it's something wonderful!  How true.  For those of you that don't know, "I Can Only Imagine" is a song that talks about what we'll do when we get there and see Jesus.  With our human minds I'm sure we fall short of even coming close to how it will be. 

I haven't felt well for almost a week.  I went to the doctor's on Wednesday and it was undiagnosed.  However, as the days go on and the pain more severe, I'm thinking it's a kidney stone.  I would appreciate prayers that this little sucker would pass SOON!  Thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a feeling it was coming up. Happy Anniversary in Heaven Mom Jonas!! I bet her & Bill are having a party up there!

    Love you dear friend....See you soon :)
    Hugs & prayers always...

    ReplyDelete