Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prayer Request for Grandma

Please pray for Grandma.  She's doing well in her new home, but her sister, Wilma, passed away last night.  Please pray for her during this time.  In less than 3 weeks she has lost her son, a sister and moved.  Alot for anyone, but for one that is 98, I'm sure it must be harder.  The picture is of Mom Sutton and her 3 sisters in 2009.  Wilma is at the end of the table in the deep pink outfit. 

I had lunch with three friends, Kathy, Kathy and Kathy.  It was such a nice time out.  We went to the Apple Orchard and I've not been there in many, many years. From there I visited several people and returned their empty dishes from meals that they had prepared for us.  I was super tired when I got home, but enjoyed my afternoon out.

No comments:

Post a Comment