Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thanks Diane, Randie and Jon!

Diane and Randie came over and wrote out all the thank you cards for me, along with Jon's help.  I did write our about 12, but then made dinner.  What a special gift that was.  Both Di and Randie have done so much for me in the past month.  There is no way that I'd be able to repay them, but I'm asking God to bless them for their faithfulness to Bill. 

Randie's birthday was in February and Di's was the day after Bill's funeral.  We had a little celebration for them with pie and ice cream.  Alot different than years gone by, so I guess we better find a different way to celebrate birthday's. 

Jessie needed to cry today so I sat on the couch and cried with her.  After our tears were dried up I reminded her how happy Daddy, Grandma, Uncle Ed, Uncle Larry and Jake are.  She also needed some Mom time so I sat with her on the couch for over 3 hours and watched a home video 3 times.  Bill's absence was very profound today. 

1 comment:

  1. praying for you dear friend. Some days will be harder than others, and your right....Bill is happy where he is :)! Praying for strength & peace for you, Jess & Jon!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete