Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Can Sleep Anywhere

Well, at least Jessie can. The other night she was watching tv and fell asleep.  Today she was swingin' and singin' in her hammock,  put down her music and took a nap!  If we could all do that, I'm sure we'd all feel a bit better. At least I would.
I went to a Ladies' Bible Study today.  The same one I had been going to for a year or so, about a year or so ago.  I've really missed it and enjoyed being back listening to Beth Moore's topic "I AM". 

I ate dinner by myself tonight.  That wasn't a nice feeling.  For ever we've eaten dinner as a family.  At one time there were (sometimes with my mom) 6 of us.  Then only 5.  Six months ago when Bill stopped eating there were only 4 of us at the dinner table.  Now that Grandma is gone there are just the 3 of us and if Jon is out or at work, it's just Jess and me.  Tonight she wanted to eat upstairs and I ate alone.  I'll have to eat somewhere different, as eating alone at a table for 8 is just too much.   




No comments:

Post a Comment