Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Profitable Day

Jon and I left at 9:45 a.m. and didn't return until after 3:00 p.m.  We had many necessary stops, all along the Hall Road area.  By the time we got home we both went to our bedrooms and rested.  I was, and still am, pooped.  However, I got alot checked off my to-do list.

I'm also thankful for the many phone calls I've been receiving from friends and relatives checking up on me and the kids.  This means alot.  Thank you!

Jess had a good day with Debbie,.  It was baking day and they worked on cupcakes.  Jess "ate" 2 at dinner - at least the tops with frosting and tried to go for more to just eat the frosting.  That didn't happen; however, before she was finished I looked and her face was filled with chocolate frosting.  I should have taken a picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment