Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Activities

I wasn't sure I wanted to get out of bed this morning since it was so dark and dreary.  I spent the rest of the day feeling like that - dreary.  I had a nice, prosperous day, but just felt down.  Jane and Rachel came and spent the day with Jess.  They went to the Library then went out to lunch.  I had lunch with my friend, Dorene, then we went to Home Depot, where she knew more people there than Bill did!

Jane, Rachel, Jess and I went to Romeo's K-Mart to see what was left since the store is closing in about another month.  I bought 2 pens (wow!) and an 8 ft., 12 cubical shelving unit for $75.00.  It is the kind that displayed blue jeans and weighs a ton.  Thanks to Bob and Dorene it is now in the garage, awaiting placement in the "new" laundry/crafts room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment