Friday, March 2, 2012

We Made It Through Last Night

Thanks for all your prayers.  I took the night shift (because I'm a late night person and can get up and down numerous times at night and still go back to sleep right away) and Jon is still on day duty.  Jess had a 101 fever this morning and has been in bed all day and asleep.  I'm wondering if she is going to be up all night watching videos or being on the iPad. 

I couldn't have done last night without everyone's prayers and God's graciousness.  About the 5th time from one bedroom to another I remembered looking down at my feet and saying to myself: left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.  That's how I did it.  One foot at a time. 

For a short period today after Bill said he was "in heaven" because of the bath he received from the Hospice aide, he watched a short episode of All In The Family on the iPad.  Now he's not so alert and hardly able to talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment